Webelos Resident Camp
- There will be an Open House this Sunday, 6/1, at East Lodge from 3 – 4:30pm. This is a great opportunity for first time Campers to see Treasure Valley. Families will be able to meet the staff, tour TVSR and ask questions.
- Check – In Time – WRC Camp Coordinators are working on coordinating check-in times by Pack. Since the Webelos from 306 are attending the same week, we will be provided one check-in time for our Pack. One check-in time will help make the check-in process smoother and not get confusing with 80 Scouts checking-in all at once. We will advise of the check-in time once we have that information.
- Please review the attached Welcome Packet. This packet contains a lot of good information for you and for your Scout. The packet includes a list of what to bring, mailing address for your Scout, etc. WRC_welcome packet 2014
Cub Scout Day Camp
- Please review the attached Welcome Packet. This packet contains a lot of good information for you and for your Scout. The packet provides a schedule, drop-off and pick-up times and locations, etc. csdc welcome packet 2014
Medical Forms – (for both Day and Resident Camp)
- Medical Forms need to be turned into Camp Coordinator Bryce Hunt by Friday, 6/13. Parts A, B and C need to be filled out. Bryce will be turning in the Forms to Council on 6/14. Please reach out to Bryce if you are unable to meet this deadline. The medical form is attached here: medical form
- Each Scout will receive a Tshirt when they check-in to Camp. Please send along your Scouts Tshirt size to Bryce.
Please reach out to Bryce with any questions you may have!