Tonight’s Blue and Gold Banquet was a great event. Congratulations to all the boys on their achievements! We will be posting tons more pictures soon, but I didn’t want to end the night without putting up a few and giving some special shout-outs.
Special Thanks to:
- The Pack 306 parents – for helping the boys get here tonight
- Robyn Desautels and Charlie Colson – for their hard work and dedication, making it all possible
- The Mohegan Council Order of the Arrow – for giving our AOLs a great sendoff to the Troop
- The Summer Camp Crew – for a fun and informative presentation
- Bryce and the 306 Leaders – for pulling it all together (and taking it all apart afterward)
- Stephanie Keimig – for meeting our Cubs on the other side of the bridge
Thanks to everyone who came and make the night so special for the boys. More to come!